These face scrubs gently buff away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth and glowy.
Blended with shea butter to nourish the skin post-scrub. Reused, repurposed, reloved - each scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops.
100 per cent vegan, cruelty-free and UK-made. Housed in an aluminium tube in fully recyclable packaging. Good for you, good for the world.
Featured in the press extensively including The Times, Forbes, Glamour, The Sunday Times, Refinery 29, The Independent, Good Housekeeping and many more.
Available in 2 scents:
formulated for sensitive skin with chamomile, rosehip, geranium and patchouli essential oils. Renowned for its anti-inflammatory properties, chamomile soothes redness and irritation, making an ideal remedy for skin complaints like rosacea, acne and psoriasis. Rich in vitamins E and B, jojoba oil deeply moisturises, helping dry, dehydrated skin regain hydration.
Formulated for dry, dehydrated skin with rosehip, sweet orange and lemon verbena essential oils. Orange oil acts as both an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory - perfect for soothing redness and irritation, whilst uplifting lemon verbena helps to tone the skin. With strong antiseptic properties, it can help treat acne and spots for a clear complexion.
UPCIRCLE FACE SCRUB
- Gentle face exfoliator for dry and dehydrated skin
- Buff away dead, dry skin cells to leave your skin smooth
- Made with repurposed coffee grounds from London cafes
- Sustainable, vegan, cruelty-free, UK-made
- This scrub is housed in a 100% aluminium tube with PP cap.
- Each scrub comes in a cardboard outer.
- All packaging is 100% recyclable.
Delivered within 3 working days.