We all LOVE a nice quality chocolate and this award-winning, single-origin bean to bar chocolate is cased in the most stylish sustainable packaging. It's Vegan friendly too! You know you deseve it....
Available in 4 varieties in 2 sizes (70g and 20g):
- dark chocolate with taste notes of maple syrup and fruity berries with a cherry overtone. Beautifully rich and without the bitterness commonly associated with dark chocolate.
- milk chocolate with taste notes of raisins, fudge and double cream. An indulgent milk chocolate with rich chocolate tones.
Dominican Republic 68%
- dark chocolate with taste notes of salted caramel and roasted hazelnuts. The Maldon salt is ground smooth within the chocolate for 24 hours and acts as a flavour indicator to bring out the natural sweetness from the cacao. The salt creates the perfect balance of sweet and savoury – making it incredibly complex and moreish.
- dark with taste notes of honey and brown sugar with a yellow fruit finish.
Bare Bones Chocolate ™ is a micro-batch, bean to bar chocolate company based in Glasgow created by Cameron and Lara.
- Vegan Friendly!
- 100% recycled and recyclable or compostable packaging.
- No additives.
- No emulsifiers.
- Certification: Organic certified
Ingredients: organic cocoa beans, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa butter.
Delivered within 3 working days.